Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have parking?
Yes there are over 100 indoor parking spaces inside the building. Parking is also free!
- Is my physical therapist licensed?
Yes and unlike many facilities, most of the Axiom therapists are also the owners of the practice.
- How long will my treatment sessions be?
Most treatment sessions are 1 hour long. It can vary though depending on your condition and the treatment prescribed.
- Will I receive sufficient one-on-one time with my therapist?
Yes and as stated above, unlike many facilities, most of the Axiom therapists are also the owners of the practice.
- What will happen at my physical therapy treatment sessions?
During your first visit with the therapist, an initial evaluation will be performed, including base line measurements. A history will be taken and a treatment plan established.
- How will I feel after my first visit?
It is normal to feel a little sore after the first visit. It is expected to have some discomfort with treatment especially in the beginning. With continued treatment, relief will become more consistent.
- What attire is recommended for treatment?
Some comfortable and loose clothing that will allow you to easily expose the area being treated, as well as perform exercises. Sneakers or exercise footwear are suggested.
- What should I bring to my first visit?
Please arrive 10 minutes early to your first visit to fill out all necessary paperwork and change into appropriate clothing if needed. Remember to bring your prescription for physical therapy, your insurance card or Worker’s Comp/ No-Fault information and a photo ID.
- What if I need to cancel a scheduled appointment?
Please provide 24hrs advance notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. A fee of $25 may be incurred.
- My physician is referring me for physical therapy. Can I choose where to go?
Absolutely and you should go where you are confident you will receive the best care. Axiom has a reputation from many physicians for being the best in the business and it is a therapist owned practice. Just read our testimonials for a good reference.
- Do you accept my Insurance?
Axiom is a provider for most insurance companies, please refer to the Insurance button in the blue bar of the home page to see a complete listing.
- Who submits the insurance claim?
Axiom will submit your claim
- How much will my treatment cost?
That depends on your co-pay and/or co-insurance of your insurance plan, as well as, if your plan has a deductible for such services. In most cases your only out of pocket cost will be your co-pay, co-insurance amount or deductible balance if any.